We love our graphic shirts, and everyone in our team thrives on wearing them every single day. It also makes sense to wear printed shirts because they give you that edge without the need for you try really hard.
But graphic shirts can become boring, especially when you wear them every day. You’ll realize that nobody notices them anymore because they’ve become a part of who you are.
Let’s switch things up from the mundane shirt and denim combo! We’ve come up with seven ways that you can style these graphic tees so you can still be trendy and unique no matter where you go.
7 Ways To Style Your Graphic Shirts
1. Tuck them in
Tucking your shirt doesn’t make you look like a nerd, it makes you look interesting. There are a lot of ways that you can tuck your shirt. You can do a full tuck, a half-tuck, and even a front tuck. Even Tan France of Queer Eye agrees that a french tuck is one of the most straightforward ways to elevate your look.
2. Layer with a button-down shirt
Layering is a way of wearing two or more types of clothes on top of each other. For this tip, you can layer your graphic shirt with a thin button-down shirt, and you’re all set. It creates a different look, and when done right, it can create a slimming illusion.
3. Go for denim
Denim jackets never go out of style. Wear one over your graphic shirt, and you’ll instantly look cooler.
4. Experiment with a bomber jacket
A flight jacket or a bomber jacket is a casual jacket that was initially made for pilots but has made its way into mainstream fashion. A bomber jacket doesn’t just help keep you warm. It also makes you look fashionably trendy. Pair it with a graphic shirt, and you’ll never have to worry about looking boring.
5. Cut it
If your favorite graphic shirt or statement shirt has become too dull for you, why not try and cut it and create a whole new look.
For the ladies, you can cut it to create a crop top or even an off-shoulder. For the men, you can cut the sides and make a muscle shirt. Just make sure you’re not cutting too short, keep it casual.
Melanin White Shirt P400
6. Blazer power
An easy way to look powerful and yet trendy is to put on a blazer with your graphic shirt. It quickly creates that day to night look without trying to do much.
7. Go oversized
Oversized tees are all the rave now. It’s comfortable, and it’s easy to pull off. All you need to do is buy a shirt that’s one or two sizes bigger than what you would usually get, and you’re all set!
Morena White Shirt P400
Style Your Tee ContestDo you have more ideas on how you can look trendy while wearing a graphic shirt? Join our Style Your Tee contest. Four (4) winners will receive TWO graphic shirts from us. Here are the mechanics on how you can join:
- Post a photo of you wearing any graphic shirt and put your own style to it. If you’re wearing a shirt.ly graphic tee, you get two (2) entries!
- Tag us in the photo and use the hashtag #ShirtlyStyleYourTeeContest
- Make sure the photo is set to public so we can see it.
- Like our Facebook page (fb.com/shirtlyph) and follow our Instagram profile (https://www.instagram.com/shirtlymarketplace/)
- Tag 3 real friends in the comment section of the original post. (If you’re joining thru Facebook, comment on the Facebook article post. If you’re entering thru Instagram, comment on the Instagram photo.)
- One (1) entry per person ONLY
- Winners will be selected via raffle and will be announced on August 23, 2019